Monday, September 2, 2013

The thing about summer is

... it goes by fast!  Like, lightening speed fast.  I'm going to post a few times this week, because the things I want to blog about are all deserving of their own due attention.

I've had 4 different people tell me "That's so cute/amazing!  You should blog about it and then put it on Pinterest!" this week alone.

But, here's the thing y'all, I'm a crap blogger!  I'm serious!  I ALWAYS want to, I really do.  But there's this thing called life and it gets in my way, and then I think, well I keep up with all my friends on Facebook anyway.  But I really, really, do like having the Blog, it's like this amazing journaling opportunity I feel like I'm not taking advantage of.  So I have a plan.

3 days a week, that's the plan.  The kids nap every day, so on the days we eat leftovers and I don't need to cook I'll blog.  Ideally. For now, here's a mosaic that pretty much sums up our summer:



 I'm also gonna give this thing a makeover, I want it to look "seasonal"  It is Fall now isn't it?  That's what Labor Day and Football mean in this house anyway....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment