Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday

Today I'm participating in Outdoor Wednesday hosted by A Southern Daydreamer.  Be sure to stop over and check out all the other beautiful photos by our fellow bloggers.  Today I have pictures from a visit my husband I I took to a Napa Winery with our friends Derek and Angelle a couple of years ago.  It was such a fun day, we really want to do it again!

 Derek and Angelle by the rose garden at the winery
 Derek and I with all of the yummy wine and cheese we got from the shop
This classic truck was parked outside of the olive oil and vinegar company.
 More of the rose garden, it was beautiful.
 All four of us on the green by the vineyard, enjoying our wine.
 Rob and I by the fountain at the entrance of the vineyard
A parting shot of the vineyard, on a beautiful summer day in Napa Valley.  Can't get back there soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. I had the pleasure of visiting here many years ago. I found it very interesting and such a pretty area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos - looks like a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete