Monday, August 22, 2011

Blue Monday ~ Please Return To Tiffany

As a new mommy I'm starting to realize just how easy it would be to blog about nothing but my baby.  How cute the baby is, what the baby did, what the baby won't do, where be took the baby....

...as much as I'm sure everyone would Oooo and Ahhh and tolerate my exclamations of my child's cuteness, I think my blog ought to be a little bit more well rounded than that.

So today for Blue Monday, hosted over at Smiling Sally, I'm doing my best to go baby free.  I have some pictures from my birthday in 2010, it was a Tiffany & Co. theme :-)


Now if only next time I can get something in a little blue box... 


Husband, are you listening? :-)


4 comments:

  1. Tiffany blue is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have every right to share your little baby with us. Nothing more precious and I am sure you could find something blue for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the theme, it is absolutely so blue mine is up and its here thanks Points of View and Thoughts

    ReplyDelete