Friday, August 12, 2011

Foodie Friday

Today I'm participating in Foodie Friday, hosted by Designs By Gollum, be sure to stop by and check out all of the other yummy posts!

Not blogging something I made this week, but instead, am blogging the menu for a brunch I plan on hosting for several of the Coast Guard wives in the area in October.  I'm still working on gathering some great ideas for it, maybe a few of my fellow Foodie Friday participants have some good ideas?

I want it to be all breakfast tapas, with a few breakfast cocktails.  So far I'm planning on making the following:

Mini Pancake Stacks
Bacon and Egg Tartlets
Fruit Skewers
French Toasted Angel Food Cake w/ Fresh Whipped Cream and Strawberries
A pitcher of Bloody Mary and a pitcher of White Sangria
Coffee and Tea

True to the theme of the whole thing there will be Blue and Orange (Coast Guard colors) decor.  Below is a mosaic of pictures of some of the recipes I have found.  I have them all on my Pintrest board linked to the recipes if you want to check it out there as well :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment