Monday, August 1, 2011

Blue Monday ~ Father and Son

Today I'm participating in Blue Monday, hosted by Smiling Sally.  Be sure to check out her blog and see some of the other fabulous blue posts.

Joe's 6 month pictures fell right near 4th of July, so we decided to theme the whole set around my husbands uniform.  Below is one of my favorites:


It was a lucky shot, but kudos to the amazing photographer at Sears for catching it!  Seriously, we have been so impressed by Sears Photos, both in value and quality.  I highly recommend them.  They thought this one was so great they also gave it to us with an effect, blue tint!


I loved the way it turned out so much I got this one in an 8x10!  Another amazing "luck shot" we got in an 8x10 is this one


Sir, Yes Sir!

It was a fun day, and little man did so well throughout the session to get lots more great shots!

 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos...your baby is just too cute!! I love the patriotic theme and the pictures really are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful family captures. Treasures to always cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful portraits, I can't choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you're up and posting! Love seeing my little man anywhere and everywhere!
    Love, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete