Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

Some fun things for this weeks wedding update! The theme of my wedding is "beach glam." It's going to be a beach wedding with a modern twist and lots of bling :-) A couple of weeks ago I was in Santa Cruz with my mom and my grandma and we found some fun wedding accessories!

This clam shell opens up and is going to be what we have our flower girl/ring bearer hand to us with the rings in it during the ceremony. I love the little rhinestones on the ridges, and the blue fade at the bottom goes perfectly with my colors (turquoise and mandarin orange)!

Clamshell for Rings, originally uploaded by Jennicillin.

This crystal covered starfish is actually a broach, but I'm going to put it in my hair. Again, I love the sparkles!

Starfish for Hair, originally uploaded by Jennicillin.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the rest of my accessories will look like! My best friend and Maid of Honor, Laura, has a small business making jewelry and is going to make a bracelet and a pair of earrings for me to wear on the big day! If you want, you can check out some of the things she has made HERE.

Getting more anxious as we prepare for my future in-laws visit! Also looking forward to engagement pictures in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment