Monday, August 17, 2009

Mosaic Monday!

It's Mosaic Monday once again at The Little Red House! Be sure to stop by and check out what others have done.

This week I have more pictures from my aunts garden... this is becoming a theme for me. There were just so many fun things to take pictures of in her (very big) beautiful garden. The pictures in this mosaic are all of cute little signs that are strategically placed throughout the yard. My favorite is the "sweet herbs" sign... probably because it has the word "sundry" on it, and I'm a sucker for fun vocabulary! Hope you all enjoy! Be sure to stop by later in the week for Wedding Wednesday, Eye Spy Thursday, and Pink Saturday!


Mosaic Monday 2, originally uploaded by Jennicillin.


7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great Mosaic! I love putting different things in my garden. Have a great day!

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where Linda finds all these things! Nicely put together!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a garden that is a mix of the growing things, and the found objects that give it personality! Lovely mosaic -- thanks!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I love a good vocab word, too -- I guess that's the English major in me. lol thanks so much for sharing your aunt's lovely garden signs at Mosaic Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete