Thursday, August 6, 2009

Eye Spy Thursday

So... like I mentioned about a week ago I've been wanting to find new and fun ways to be an effective blogger. So far it's going well! I'm a part of Pink Saturday and Mosaic Monday, I also update you all on my wedding every week with Wedding Wednesday, and now I'd like to introduce.... (drum roll please)

EYE SPY THURSDAY (can you feel the excitement?)

This is a photogrophy and creativity challenge for you, my fellow bloggers :-) We all remember the car game from those road trips as children; I spy with my little eye, something that... Every week, I will announce the challenge for the next week (I spy with my little eye, something that begins with A, or ...something that you find in water) Also, any time you visit my blog the upcomming Eye Spy theme will be posted in the side bar. There are three ways you can participate:

+The first way to participate is once you have a picture you want to use post a hint or glimpse of the picture for people to look at and leave you comments guessing what you spy. Then schedule a post with the entire picture in it to auto post to your blog at 8pm EST. Then, link your blog to my Eye Spy post using Mr. Linkie.

+The second (and easiest) is to simply post a picture on your blog of anything that fits in the category and link to it on my blog using my Mr. Linkie widget

+The third is to go look at other Eye Spy posts and leave comments making guesses on what peoples pictures are.

Fun times are sure to be ahead as more and more participate!

NOW... for my first Eye Spy!

I spy with my little eye, something that you find in water!

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. What a fun meme! I wanna play! I believe your photo is an air mattress floating in the pool... (I have one just like it)
    Have a great week!
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete