Thursday, April 4, 2013

The thing about winter is...

...it sucks the freaking life out of you!  Seriously folks, I feel like Phil


And I want to kill Phil

So I haven't been around the bloggersphere for a bit because I've lost all motivation to do anything as I sit here freezing my butt off and trying desperately to keep my very active 2 year old happy.  Baths are our saving grace!




This is bathtub paint, and it's so easy.  Spend $2 and have a world of color for at least 5 or 6 bath times.  Shaving cream and food coloring.  That's it folks and you can get both at the dollar store :-)

Then there's the polka dot bath.  Craft foam, when wet, will stick to the sides of the tub. Did you know you can buy a whole stack of it for $1.  Yup, the dollar store is a very close friend to this family.  And then why not add color to the water, just, ya know, because.


We also got Evelyn's 3 month pictures back, and they turned out ridiculously cute!  Behold, a mosaic!


I'm going to work on the ever intimidating baptism gown again this week, so I will most definitely be updating the My Mom Thinks I'm Crazy series soon :-)  Also a blog about Easter will make an appearance as we slowly get our groove back.

No comments:

Post a Comment