Monday, October 12, 2009

Mosaic Monday

Time again for Mosaic Monday hosted by Little Red House, be sure to stop by and see what other compilations have been submitted this week.

Today is more about collages than true mosaics I suppose, but it's somewhat along the theme so I'll roll with it.  Both collages were given to me by my good friend Brian, aka Tinman.  About 8 years ago he and I took a spntaneous trip to Disneyland with another friend.




We all swore we'd do it again someday; however, life got in the way (as it often does).  We lost touch and didn't see or hear of each other for 8 years.

Then one day it happened, he found me on Facebook.  We had both looked for each other a variety of ways but had failed to find one another.  Less than a month after re-connecting we were on a reunion trip to Disneyland :-)




Our friendship is as though we never lost touch and our Disney passion is sure to  continue for years to come.  Only now to include spouses, family members, and anyone else who can respond within 24 hours to one simple word. Disney??

1 comment: