Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday, Farewell Summer!

Happy Pink Saturday all!  Be sure to go see Beverly over at How Sweet The Sound and see what our other lovely bloggers have come up with!

It's official, they've stopped heating the pool at our apartment complex, and the weather has a sudden chill to it.  Fall is finally here, in typical CA fashion (meaning it's a month later than anywhere else in the country) and I have a few pink pictures to send the summer out in style:


A pretty pretty princess pink beach towel

A neon pink pool floaty







 
A bright pink blown glass flower

A rose from my aunts garden
Farewell summer!  See you next year :-)

7 comments:

  1. Yep, summer is finally gone - although my rose bushes continue to bloom so they haven't gotten the message yet! Great beach towel! Haven't seen that one.

    Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have beautiful sunshine here but the temps are dropping almost to freezing tonight. Crisp.
    My Writer's Challenge is running right now if you would like to join in on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pinks you found to share with us. I hope you are having a wonderful Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always so hard to say goodbye to summer! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still mourning summer being over! It is always such a long wait till it comes again here in Colorado-

    blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Pink Saturday post and sweet blog, too. Woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground so even thought this isn't Saturday I really needed a boost! Today you made me smile...

    Sorry, I didn't get to see everyone yesterday. I had important business. My 11 year-old grandson was playing football and he wanted Mimi to go to the out-of-town-last-of-the-season-game. THEY WON AGAINST AN UNDEFEATED TEAM! WOO-HOO! 35 - 17☺

    Hope the coming week blesses you with sunshine, happiness and good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just now getting around to all the Saturday Pink. Well it is winter here, snowed last week and today the high is 12'. We went from summer straight to winter. We had no fall.

    ENJOY the sunshine!
    ~Jany~
    Don't forget to "Look in the Nook"

    ReplyDelete