Friday, September 4, 2009

Eye Spy Thursday Revealed Auto Posting Glitch

Hey Everyone!

I had my Eye Spy Thursday reveal set to auto-post and it failed me! But here it is:

I spy with my little eye a dog walker:

We saw a few of these dog walker guys when we were in San Francisco. How nice would it be, to be so rich you don't even have to walk the dog. Honestly, I'd spend my money on other things and still walk my own dog.

See you next week when the theme will be "I spy with my little eye, something that begins with 'E'"

2 comments:

  1. It is the equivalent of your kids being in daycare. Just someone to walk them while you are at work.
    The exception to this is a lady I know with COPD who can no longer walk her dog. She can barely afford the service but does without other things so her dog can go to the park with a walker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'd still want to walk my own dog as well. The place I've really seen a lot of these dog walkers is NYC. Interesting job they have - I wonder what it pays.

    ReplyDelete